Victorian Estate II
The Cooper House, as the guest cottage is referred to, was the first structure built on this Victorian Estate back in 1888. Also the first structure to be renovated, we added on a primary bedroom and bathroom, expanded the original bedroom, and lengthened the porch. To pay reverence to the history of the home, many of the original elements were maintained, including the hardwood floors. Once completed, the family lived in the Cooper House while the Main House was under construction.
Now, the lucky guests who stay here are mere steps from the new 1,000 square foot Pool Pavilion. The two structures face each other and flank the swimming pool. The cupola of the Pool Pavilion is the perfect architectural tribute to this beautiful Estate.
Designer: Anne Grandinetti
Design Assistant: Lauren Gunn
Architect: Russell Windham of Curtis & Windham Architects
Builder: R.B. Ratcliff & Associates
Photographer: Shade Degges